Friday, February 14, 2014

Will you be my Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Bear was insistent that he be able to send out Valentines to his cousins and some of his friends.  (By insistent, I mean doing very photograph-able poses every day this week.)

My graphic design "skills" leave something to be desired, but I wasn't about to spend a lot of time or tear my hair out over a silly dog's valentines.  So, thanks to good old Studio and Word, and a puppy paw stamp, we printed these and sent them out in no time flat.


The little guy follows me from room to room wherever I go, and always picks the most comfortable seating option.  He came in to supervise the production of his cards, but all that hard work posing for pictures was too tiring!  Nap time for the muppet bear.


No comments:

Post a Comment