Monday, November 9, 2009

Home at Last

We are officially homeowners!

Although Verizon was supposed to come yesterday between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00 to set up our Internet and TV, they never showed up, so we're currently living in the stone age and relying solely on Blake's blackberry to interact with the outside world.

Other than that, and the fact that our fridge currently resides in the middle of the kitchen floor, we are absolutely loving our house. We feel like we're on vacation in someone else's mansion. (Please note, our house is not a mansion, but it feels enormous after having been confined to a 600 square foot box).

(sigh) Worth every penny.

2 comments:

  1. That is the worst part about moving. It took us like 3 weeks to get the internet when we first moved to Logan. I thought I would be fine, until I realized I was in a new town and couldn't even run errands because I didn't know where anything was and couldn't look up addresses. We spent time every night at the library trying to keep up with the outside world. I hope they come soon for your sake! And congratulations on the new house. It looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. felicitations mon amie. je suis super content pour toi et ta petite famille. je crois que le prochain pas est de venir me rendre visite pour une deuxieme lune de miel...

    ReplyDelete