Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Analytical

A couple of weeks ago I set up Google Analytics on my blog.  This allows me to see who (roughly) is visiting my blog, how much they're visiting, where they're visiting from and the search terms they're using to get here.  It's fascinating information.

As it turns out, the most frequently searched term that people are using when they come across my blog is...wait for it...."old lady feet."  Yep, that's right, this post garners a large portion of my current readership.  Who would have thought I'd become an internet expert in something so important. 

Now you may be asking yourself: how does the foremost internet feet guru spend her weekends?

Well, since you're asking, I'll refer you to the photos below. 

I spent my time babysitting the cutest, nicest (etc. with all good superlatives) dog, Lucy and taking photos of Lucy alone and with her various canine pals.  It just so happened that Logan and Janelle were also dog sitting, so we brought Foxy and Lucy together.  It was love at first sniff.  Sure, Lucy thought Foxy was a squirrel and spent all evening trying to figure out why the squirrel was feistily batting her in the face with its small paws, but it was still love. 
 
We spent several unsuccessful minutes posing the dogs until we finally got the shot on the left below.  Big Lucy next to three-pound Foxy.  Gives me the giggles every time I look at it.


3 comments:

  1. People find your blog while looking for info about old lady feet? Dying laughing.

    I loved our doggy playdate! It was fun pretending we had dogs, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The google search that brings the most googlers to my blog is "Hot girl from transformers." Hey. A hit's a hit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's totally how I found your blog!!!! hee just kidding of course. That is the funniest thing ever. We miss you guys TONS. really. You guys ready for a GA trip yet? or do I have to come up there!!!!!!!?

    ReplyDelete