Thursday, October 27, 2011

Freeze frame.

I give myself periodic mental breaks at work throughout the day to calm my frazzled nerves and to keep me sane.  I may be working late and working through lunch, but I try to at least get a couple two minute breaks in here or there.  I'll read the news, blog surf, blog compose, peruse mental floss for an interesting fact, or type a quick e-mail to a friend.

Today during my quick mental break my computer froze.  It froze right when my boss walked in and asked me to look up something for her in a database.  And what better photo to freeze on than this:


Perfect.  The article, of course, was titled "Best Dressed Penguins"  (you can find it here if you're interested in a mental break of your own).  How is it that the something that's helping me become un-crazy is also something that make other people think I am crazy.  Coincidence?  Or irony?

2 comments:

  1. I love mental floss. I used to get the magazine out from the library, but our Bmore library doesn't get it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that is hilarious. Love the penguins :)

    ReplyDelete