Monday, August 8, 2011

Old Lady Feet

Blake and I finally got around to spending some of our birthday money.  We purchased ourselves the gift that keeps on giving (or taking, if you're counting personal poundage): running shoes.  I haven't had new running shoes in more than five years (don't judge me).  My old running shoes should have been retired several years ago and weren't doing my terrible feet any favors.

So, after much research and without further ado, I present to you my newest shoe acquisition: the Asics Gel Foundation.

Check out the description:

Looking for a motion control shoe that can deliver the goods? Well look no further as you have come to the right place. The Foundation 9 is similar to its predecessor with minor updates. With an increased midsole density, the Foundation 9 provides better support and durability for runners. To sweeten the deal, Asics has added a bunion widow to provide the runner with a little extra room. This is the shoe of choice for runners with low to flat arches. You can count on the Foundation 9 to get you though all your daily runs.

Low to flat arches? Check.

Bunion?  Check.

Feet of a 75-year-old?  Check.

(sigh) They had me at bunion widow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment