Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Rainforest blues.

Now that I'm old and wise (ha!), there are a number of things that no longer surprise me.

Such as yesterday's giant easter bunny at Union Station holding a sign advocating world peace.

Or ridiculous movies about Mark Zuckerberg.

Or, the fact that my pre-ordered copy of Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3) is still en route from whence it came...along with The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest and Rebecca.  Darn you, corporate America.  (Shaking fist at heavens/Amazon.com in futility).

I hurriedly finished Peace Breaks Out yesterday at lunch in hopes that I'd arrive home to my Amazon delivery, but alas.  Now I'm stuck reading the paper on my commute and working on the crossword puzzle for lunch. 

What kind of life is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment