Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blake'n me Laugh.

My Blake likes to keep me entertained throughout the work day.  This one made me chuckle out loud at my desk...and maybe choke a little on the water I was drinking.  Just one of the many reasons why I love him.


Blake to me:


I'm sure glad we didn't lick the sidewalk by 1804 August this morning.


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: XXXXXXX@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 7:27 AM
Subject: Dying racoon found on sidewalk near 1804 August Dr (7:20 am)
To: XXXXXX@yahoogroups.com


Families with dogs, animal control advises to stay away from the sidewalk on the south side near 1804 August until 8:30 am or so today since the animal that was removed may have had rabies. Dogs licking the sidewalk there could be exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment