1. Blake is much tanner than I am.
2. Blake's hair has much more natural body than mine does.
3. This makes me jealous.
Blake and I spent the 4th of July at Lake Winnipesaukee with his family. Other than the fact that Blake's family saw my daily eating habits (ice cream at all hours...and fudge sauce? yes please), I'd say it was a perfect vacation.
Here are some interesting tidbits I learned about myself that weekend:
1. Going above 20 mph on a jet ski scares me to death (much to Blake's amusement).
2. Going 40 mph in a boat while pulling a skier is enough of a thrill for me. I'll pass on being the one pulled behind the boat at that speed.
3. Ice cream is even more satisfying on a long weekend.
4. I subconsciously call diet coke "diet Pepsi." Got in trouble for this one. "Pepsi" is a swear word in Blake's household. I can't help that I like white trash drinks. (Oh wait, Pepsi is no longer the official drink of Nascar...it's coke!! Take that!)
5. Bugs will still bite me when I am wearing bug spray. I have sweet blood.