Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Living the high life.

I have spent the past year living the high life.

My apartment is on the 12th floor of a high-rise apartment building. I wake-up to panoramic views of Washington D.C., the River, and northern Virginia.

My office (or cave, however you see fit to call it) is on the 8th floor of a high-rise office building. I walk into a lobby every morning that has marble floors, hardwood paneling, fountains, and gardens.

While traveling back on the airplane from my holiday weekend in New Hampshire this past weekend, I realized:

I spend very little of my time on the ground.

It's amazing what a year will do. There was no-where to go but up. And up is where I have gone.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful Rachel -- not even the sky is the limit for you!

    ReplyDelete