Friday, June 20, 2014

Photographer-ish

On Tuesday my friend Anna texted me to ask if I would take some photos of her newborn, Simon.

My first reaction was to laugh.  If you have seen the photos on this blog, I'm sure it's obvious why I found it hilarious.  I am not even close to being a decent photographer.  Heck, "not even close" doesn't quite describe my lack of photographic talent.

But it sounded like a fun project, so armed with Blake's camera and pages full of Pinterest ideas, we spent the morning trying to do justice to beautiful baby Simon.  I took over a hundred photos, and probably only got a handful of decent ones.  Oh well. A few is all you need, right?

Anna is a photoshop guru, so she's going to edit the ones she likes.  That'll probably make them look halfway decent.  For now though, here are a few of my favorites sans photoshop.  Isn't Simon just the sweetest little guy?




No comments:

Post a Comment