Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happiness

We've gotten to know some really great people in our neighborhood since we got Bear.  It's wonderful to have a network of dog-lovers because they understand what it's like to be obsessed with your pet.  Because, no lie, we're maybe a little bit obsessed with our fluffy fella.

One of the women I've met, Lenore Boulet, is a pet photographer and she's taken pictures of Bear a couple different times when we've been at the park at the same time.  She always captures his goofy personality perfectly.

I snuck into a few of the photos, too.  Please don't judge the claw hand.  Apparently I have no idea what to do with my hands...and at resting posture they form claws.  Sometimes the ugly truth is revealed through photography.  And now it's immortalized on the world wide web.

I'm not so sure if I have much of a future in being an accessory in pet photography, but gosh Bear is cute.  He's the real star of the show.





1 comment: