Monday, January 6, 2014

So much itis

A week before Christmas I caught a nasty cold, which turned into a nasty sinus infection, which then infected Blake.

A few days before Christmas we both went to the Urgent Care and were prescribed antibiotics (what a relief!).  We were good to go by Christmas Eve, so we could participate in all of the festivities.

My antibiotics were a 10-day round, but by the end I still wasn't feeling that well.  Then, this past Saturday the sinus infection came back in full force.  Lucky me!

I've been sick as a dog the past few days, but have started yet another round of more intense antibiotics to see if I can clear it up.  Ugh.  It's been a really long three weeks.

You want to see photos of the way my house looks when we've both been sick off-and-on for three weeks?

Too bad.  I'm never posting pictures of that kind of chaos.

How about a picture of our darling Bear instead?  He's figured out how to jump up on the couch and is taking full advantage of my diminished capacity for punishment.  Other than not being able to go on as many walks, I think he's enjoyed my sick time.  It means lots of couch snuggles, less time in the crate, and a seemingly infinite number of tissues to steal and shred.




2 comments: