Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Bragging Rights

A couple months ago, Blake was asked to give a speech on behalf his office to area law students who are interested in potentially working in the Antitrust sector.

And because he'll never brag about himself, I've taken it upon myself to brag on his behalf.  He was the only young attorney to be asked to speak.  And he spoke with several high-ups from his office.  Yep, that's my Blake.

I wasn't able to attend the open house to hear the speech, but I did get to read it beforehand.  It was a great speech (says the wife modestly) and a great success.

So, without futher ado, I present to you pictures of my Blake at the open house.  Doesn't he look handsome...and attorney-ish?

 


4 comments:

  1. That is so cool. Way to go, Blake. I'm impressed. I love how in the picture where he's speaking the other people on stage are smiling/laughing. Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome!! He looks so natural up there. boys do not give themselves enough credit so I'm really glad you posted this. Impressive Blake!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously. What's with our husbands being so modest? Thank goodness they have us around to brag on their behalf...

    ReplyDelete