Monday, July 12, 2010

A More Perfect Union

Thank goodness for spellcheck.  The fire alarms are all set to strobe light right now in the building and I'm having trouble typing words correctly.  I know it's just a test, but can we evacuate anyway...for our sanity?

The only thing I can concentrate on is the menu at We, The Pizza  (it's right next to Good Stuff Eatery...like I said, a Perfect Union).  It's opening next week and I can already taste the gelato. 

Oh no, now there's thunder and the fire alarm's loud screech.  Get me out of here.

1 comment:

  1. I think fire drills have back fired. It's a boy-who-cried-wolf situation. Whenever I hear a fire alarm, I roll my eyes and try to hide behind a door or piece of furniture so I don't have to evacuate. I NEVER think, "On no! FIRE!"

    ReplyDelete