Saturday, April 18, 2009

They're really sayin I love you:

Should you get bored at work and need to look at photos, here is a link to our wedding photographer's blog. I think she did an ok job, but to tell you the truth, we weren't that happy with them. Alas, the only thing in the wedding that I planned didn't turn out well. (My Mom planned everything else, and it all turned out perfectly...I should have had her input on this too...)

Just don't judge me too harshly. I may or may not have dumbface (it's a rare, though not highly contagious condition) in some, and six chins in others. Oh, and you're right, Allie, I do need to learn how to control my facial expressions.

Enjoy:

http://hardiephotography.blogspot.com/2009/04/rachel-blake-wedding.html

2 comments:

  1. While I actually was bored at work, I was SUPER THRILLED to see your pics!!!!! You are so gorgeous and I love to see you so happy! Congratulations! I was so sorry I wasn't able to celebrate with you -- I hope you'll post more pics when you get them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable! you might want to update the link to the actual post you're in (for posterity's sake). also, i'll be in MD june 10-15. be there.

    ReplyDelete