Thursday, October 8, 2015

Moving right along

Is it really October already?  More specifically, is my baby already almost 6 months old?

Also. You don't give up hobbies (i.e. blogging)for six month when your baby comes?  Well, you're a better human than I am.

This is the first week where Baby V has gone to bed at a consistent time. She  now has a bedtime of 6:00 p.m., but the process usually lasts until 7:00 p.m.  So my quiet time begins at 7:00 p.m. I can eat dinner, put my feet up, chat with Blake, and now I can write.

I swear my child has a sixth sense about whenever I sit down at the computer to write.  That, and when I try to take a shower.  Both result in a grumpy sourpuss baby in record time.  Generally speaking, she's a very happy and easy baby, but I think maybe she just gets lonely when I'm concentrating on something else?

I've resulted to laying her on a towel outside the shower while I sing silly songs to her and check on her every few seconds.  I realize that this probably won't be ideal once she's able to crawl or pull up on the tub, but for now it gives me a few moments to attend to my hygiene.    And now I have this lovely time in the evening to bore you all with my ramblings.

After six months of successfully keeping a baby alive, I can now attest to two things:

1.  I stand in awe of all the mothers out there who have multiple children, or who go it alone.  I never appreciated what a sacrifice that must be and how tired those mothers probably are.  You have my everlasting respect.

2.  The constant sickness through fertility medications, IVF, pregnancy, and then dealing with the miserable c-section...it was all worth it.  Our baby is the best.  The best, I tell you!

Virginia laughs at Bear constantly (and only at him, never at Blake or me no matter how silly a face we make or crazy a noise we make), gives big cheesy grins, almost sits up by herself, loves baths, thinks it hilarious when she burps or toots, and generally is just a big bundle of love.

We almost never call her Virginia, actually.  Usually it's BooBoo.  The first sounds she made were "boo" and for months she'd end every coo and gurgle with "a boo!"  So there, you go.  We're hoping she's a golfer because it would be an excellent golf name.  Also, women's golf scholarships are maybe the easiest sport scholarships to get, so we're pursuing that angle.

On that note, it's hard to believe she'll ever be old enough for college.  Heck, it's hard to believe she'll ever be old enough for kindergarten, but I've found that time has a way of speeding up (even the fussy days go by entirely too quickly), so I'm sure I'll be lamenting her leaving home before I know it.

Bear continues to be a lovable pest.  Sometimes I wish he could go on vacation alone for a few days to give me a break from the mud and barking, but then he walks into the room and BooBoo squeals with delight and I decide it's all worth it.  But talk to me tomorrow when my floors are a mess again and I may be singing a different tune.  Every day is an adventure (and a circus) with those two.


Well, with that rambling post as my first step back into blogging, I'm going to say goodnight and try to catch up on some sleep while the going is good.  

11 comments:

  1. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Mix Colored Pet Flakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Playvdz, Tourist Places a place where you can have endless entertainment Children Poems Content from all around the world Songs, News, Cooking Recipes, Technology, Religion, Cartoons on demand or live is just a click away, Animated Movies
    Life without entertainment is colorless, Pranks in the Garden and we offer the best entertainment, Pranks that you could have ever experienced. , Shortfilms 2016 We believe in providing, Dramas 2016 latest and the best quality Video experience, Most Viewed Dramas

    ReplyDelete
  3. شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
    شركة تنظيف بابها
    شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
    شركة تنظيف بحفر الباطن
    شركة تنظيف بالظهران
    شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
    شركة تنظيف في الدمام
    شركة شفط الصرف الصحى
    شركة تنظيف خزانات المياه بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف في الدمام
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة الفئران بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
    شركة نقل عفش بالدمام والاحساء
    شركة تنظيف بالخبر
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
    شركة نقل اثاث بالخبر
    شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف براس تنورة
    شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف بسيهات
    شركة تنظيف بالظهران
    شركة تنظيف بالهفوف
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات براس تنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف
    شركة تنظيف مساجد بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بخميس مشيط
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بخميس مشيط
    شركة تسليك مجارى بخميس مشيط
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بخميس مشيط
    شركة نقل اثاث بخميس مشيط
    شركة تنظيف بابها
    .............

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://porumafase.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete


  5. !!! Grand Maître en travaux occultes formé, grand voyant , grand sorcier para-

    psychologue-voyant , Diplômé en Sciences occultes ,Praticien de la haute magie

    , Grand prête Vaudou avec action dans l’immédiat : Problèmes de couples ,

    retour affectif. J'aimerais porter secours à toutes personnes qui désires trouver

    satisfaction dans n'importe quel domaine ceci n'est pas du bleffe. Qui vous à

    dire que vous ne pourrai pas évoluer et que vous êtes as à bout ??? C'est du

    bleffe tous vos problème seront résolue je vous assure. Que vous soyez pauvre

    ou riche et vous désirez changer de vie , ou vous souffre d'une maladies

    incurable ( cancer de sang , de poumon , de cœur , de seins ou autres, vous

    désirez êtres mieux payer dans votre service, vous voulez prospérer, vous

    voulez avoir de l'argent en quantité considérable, je peux vous aider sans souci

    car j'ai plusieurs recettes.Ceci grâce à ma connaissance dans la médecine

    traditionnelle. En premier lieu je suis un grand herboriste de niveau supérieur

    je dis ça parce que plusieurs expériences me l'on démontrés. J'ai aussi une

    grande connaissance dans la sorcellerie et la magie je suis un guérisseur. Je

    peux vous guérir de plusieurs maux comme suit: A trouver un meilleur emploie,

    A quitter la pauvreté pour toujours et à jamais, je suis un féticheur très connu

    dans le monde et je souhaite vivement aider tous ceux qui ont de grave

    difficultés dans leur ménage et en particulier dans leur vie. Je ne veux pas de

    plaisanterie car cela pourrais être perçu comme un manque de respect à mon

    égard. Que vous soyez dans n'importe qu'elle coin du monde , je peux descendre

    à votre domicile si votre problème demande beaucoup de tacts. Et dans le cas

    contraire vous pouvez nous indiquer votre maison et nous allons venir sans

    aucun problème. contactez moi

    E-mail : maitre.odouiran@gmail.com

    tel whatsapp: +229 64 61 30 47

    https://mediumvoyantodouiran.jimdo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful picture. http://lamedicinadecuba.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete